CONFERENCE RULES & ETIQUETTE
Please Read This Carefully…..
PLEASE NOTE: YOUR FOOD TICKET IS NOT REPLACEABLE IF LOST. BE ADVISED TO KEEP THEM SAFE.
R E M E M B E R :
- That God is not the author confusion. Everything that we do must be done in an orderly manner. We expect that you exhibit good behavior and manners throughout your stay at the convention. “Let all things be done decently and in order”! (1
- As ambassadors for Christ, we should be a good example to the world so that they begin to view us as Christians indeed! Please conduct yourselves in the hotel, and the convention hall in a manner that glorifies God. “That ye may be blameless and
harmless, the sons of God, without rebuke, in the midst of a crooked and perverse nation, among whom ye shine as lights in the world. (Phil 2:15)
- Do not hang around the hallway and hotel lobby and ensure you keep your children and young ones in check.
Ensure you dress properly, and let us present ourselves as vessels unto honor. (1 Thess. 4:4; Heb. 12:14-17).
Watch your language. Unnecessary and ungodly chatter should be avoided at all cost. “Suffer not thy mouth to cause thy flesh to sin, wherefore should God be angry at thy voice, and destroy the work of thy hands (Ecc. 5:6; Eph. 5:3,4).
- Be obedient to and follow the directions given to you by the convention committee, ushers and security personnel at all times.
Make sure you take notes of the teaching in each session and go over it afterward.
Have respect for other attendees and leaders.
- Take time to fellowship with other brethren and forge new relationships that will be of great benefit to you. Surround yourself with joyful and positive people. Joy is contagious!
While everything has been planned to run smoothly. If there are anything that may not go as expected, please voice your concerns in a respectable manner. “Do everything without complaining or arguing” (Phil. 2:14)
R U L E S :
- Ensure that your identification tag is always on throughout the duration of the Conference. You will not be allowed in the convention hall without your tag.
- Ensure that you arrive at each event at least ten (10) minutes before the commencement of each Session.
- Ensure that your surrounding is kept clean throughout the duration of the Convention.
Pastor David Adenodi (Ph.D)
Chairman, CACNA Conventions
Christ Apostolic Chuirch, North America
14051 Stahley Road,
Blue Ridge Summit, PA 17214